VAPOR RECOVERY UNITS
VRU vapor recovery units are designed to collect low pressure gas from storage tanks and venting systems and transport it to a process stream, reducing vented gas to the atmosphere.
- Modularized Construction.
- ASME Scrubbers/Separators/Coalescers/Filters.
- Socketwelded or Butt Welded Piping.
- Skid mounted.
- Unatended operation, PLC Controls.
- Complete set of instruments, valves, & piping.
- Reciprocating vane or screw type compressor, belt or direct driven.
- Lube oil system.
- VFD Motor Starter.
- Minimizes field erection time.
- Low maintenance costs.
- Eliminates need for ladders and plataforms.
- Specific Gravity: up to 1.5
- Suction pressures: 20Hg - 50 psig.
- Discharge pressures: 20 psig - 175 psig.
- Capacity: 0.008 to 5 MMSCFD.
- Petroleum Production.
- Petrochemical Plants.
- Petroleum Refining.
- Oil tank farms.
- Oil gathering stations.