OIL WATER SEPARATOR
WOA oil/water separators are intended to reduce oil-in-water content from water streams leaving the first stage of produced water treatment, such as wash tanks or gun barrels. Typical separation reduces from 3000 ppm of oil in water to 150 ppm. However, with specific sizing it can be designed for delivering up to 50 ppm even from streams containing more than 10.000 ppm oil-in-water. O/W Separator replaces API-421 pits.
- Removable inlet & outlet distributors.
- Removable and adjustable parallel plate packs.
- Tube or mechanical oil skimmer.
- Clean water chamber, oil tank.
- Dual V-shape section allows solid settling and automatic removal.
- PLC controlled auto dump in sludge container.
- Plate pack bundles available for retrofit existing systems.
- Low maintenance.
- Excellent turn-down perfomance.
- No moving parts. Old flight & rake system is not required.