FUEL GAS CONDITIONING
GFC Fuel Gas Conditioning Systems are designed to remove slugs liquid mist and solid particles from the gas stream. The gas stream is then carried to an optimal point to be used as fuel or instrumentation gas. Fuel Gas Treatment packages are customized to each unique application that includes a combination of equipment such as:
- Superheated gas to meet fuel requirements.
- Replaceable filter elements.
- Membrane filtration optional.
- Complete unit includes piping, valves & instrument with control panel.
- Costs Less.
- Higher Quality.
- More Reliable.
- Shortest Delivery Cycle.
- Delivered Ready for Operation.
- Gas Turbine Power Plants.
- Offshore Power Generation.
- Cement Plants.
- Operating Pressure: 30 to 1250 psig.
- Oil & Gas Flow rate: As required.