COMPRESSED AIR SYSTEMS
PAC Fully Automatic Air Compression Systems provide clean, dry, pressured air suitable for plant general service and instrument air supply. Compressed air systems are integrated, piped and wired over a common steel skid.
FEATURES & COMPONENTS
- Advanced Digital Contorl Panel and Motor Starters.
- Air Receivers.
- Air Dryers.
- Pre and After Filters.
- After Cooler.
- Wide selection of compressors: oil free, oil lubricated, screw, reciprocanting, piston.
- Optional water cooling system.
- Optional, OSHA Ladders & Platforms.
- Significant cost savings.
- Lower CO2 emissions.
- Factory fitted integrated system.
- Retrofit kits for installed systems including all pipework and fitting.
- Offshore platforms.
- LNG terminals.
- Hydrigen plants.
- Small gas plants.
Op. Pressure: 75 to 270 psig.
Max. operating ambient temp: 104 :F.
Free Air Delivery uo to 850 SCFM.
Motor Rating: 2 to 700 HP.
Power Supply: 460V, 3 Phase, 60 HZ.
Motor Enclosure: IP55 (TEFC), Class F insulation.
Low noise level.