CHEMICAL INJECTION PACKAGE
CHM the Chemical Injection Packages are used to deliver constant flow of chemicals into a process stream such as sewage or sludge, produced water, high pressure gas, water/oil emulsions, etc. The main characteristic of these type of systems is that flow rate is controlled through metering type pumps. We manufacture different chemical injection systems:
- Corrosion inhibitors, demulsifying.
- Paraffin Inhibitors Methanol.
- Antifoams, Antifouling.
- Caustic soda, O2, CO2 and H2S scavengers.
- Catalysts, Biocides, Amines, Phosphates.
- Electric / Pneumatic Driven Dosing Pump with Multi head or Multi Pump Design.
- Control panel & motor starters suitable for classified areas.
- Chemical Storage Tank (SS/CS/GRP/FRP).
- Skid mounted.
- Chemical Loading Pump.
- Metering pumps to API-675 from world-class manufacturers.
- Automatic o manual flow adjustment.
- Instrument configuration available from basic manual operation and automatic.
- Variety of automation levels is available.
- Ready to operate.
- Controlled volume metering pumps.
- Flow rate: up to 264 gal/h.
- Pressure: uo to 145 psig.
- Liquid ends (according to models): 316L S. S., C-PVC, PVDF, PP, slurries. Other materials upon request.
- Storage tanks with inspection hatch 316L S.S., HDPE, Fiber Glass.
- Sizes: 10 - 4000 gal.
Piping & Instrumentation:
- Complete suction, discharge & recirculation piping.
- Level control & monitoring.
- Flow sight, flow indication & transmission.
- Offshore and onshore oil and gas production.
- Petrochemical Plants.
- Petroleum Refining & Production.
- Food Processing.